Agent Brokerage Services
This page is designed to help disability insurance agents understand more about the underwriting process at Guardian. Please do not hesitate to give our office a call anytime at 888-513-2300 with any disability insurance underwriting questions, we will be happy to help you on your next case.
Disability insurance underwriting is an art form, and our agency has the necessary relationships and experience to help guide your cases through at a fast pace. We also pride ourselves on understanding exactly what can, and cannot be done up front.
Additional Resources for Disability Insurance Underwriting
- Field Underwriting Guide-April 2015
- Occupation Classification Guide
- Quick Issue Disability Insurance Underwriting Guide
- Tip - Send A Cover Letter
- But My Doctor Says I'm Fine?!?!
- How It Works - The Medical Exclusion Rider
- Preparing For Your Exam and Insurance Review
- What Happens Next? - Now That I Have Applied For DI
- Tips To Expedite Underwriting
- Life Underwriting Requirements
Disability Insurance Applications
The Telemed Program
The TeleMed Program is a new way to have your disability insurance applications underwritten by Berkshire Life. As a producer you have the choice to have your applications underwritten with TeleMed, or you can continue to have them underwritten in the same fashion you have become accustomed to. TeleMed underwriting is essentially full service for brokers; all inspections, labs, medical records, and additional questions are completed for you. Simply submit a disability insurance application, tell us you want it to be a TeleMed application, and we do the rest for you.
For Disability Insurance Producer Use Only. Not For Use With The General Public.